Customized Standard Operating Procedure
About the Client
In today’s growing competitive market with a supply chain of rapid variations and surprises, , maintaining a consistent quality delivery of a Supply chain is a true challenge . So most of Customers are insisting their vendors to implement Standard Operating Procedure in each and every activities of it’s supply chain. A standard operating procedure defines a sequence of activities that are triggered in response to an event in which parameters meet certain predefined conditions, where each activity corresponds to either a manual or an automated task. SOP’s are detailed written instructions of specific functions of a manufacturing process designed to achieve uniformity of operation procedures. So that quality of supply chain is consistent. For this, clientengagedWazir to customize the SOP, develop business strategy and undertake asset valuation of their business.
Core objective of the study was to devise a corporate strategy for the client covering the following aspects:
Core objectives of the Sourcing Strategy study was to cover-up the following aspects:
- Introduce the concept of customized SOP’s and its various components, and show how it relates to the overall business strategy of the ﬁrm.
- Illustrate how customized SOP’s pertains to adding value for the customer in terms of reduced defect % , Reduced cycle time , Consistent quality performances.
- Identify the different ways in which customized SOP’s can provide an organization with a competitive advantage.
- Introduce the concept of trade-offs between different strategies and the need for a ﬁrm to align its SOP’s to meet the needs of the particular markets it is serving.
- Explain the difference between order-qualiﬁers and order-winners as they pertain to customized SOP’s.
- Describe how ﬁrms are integrating manufacturing and services to provide an overall “bundle of beneﬁts” to their customers.
- We delivered the customized SOP’s study report covering the stated objectives.
- Wazir’s SOP’s is like an opportunity for different organisations to operate various standards (e.g., plans, regulation, compliance, policies, etc.) into a documented format that is easily distributed and accessible to all employees.
- Wazir also recommend that SOPs needs to be updated often after their initial creation to ensure that changes in working practice and conditions are met and realized.
- Wazir delivered SOP’s with fullest details of Flow Chart , Standard Operating Procedures , Control documents
- Wazir given a series of training for SOP for itimplementation, So that a complete knowledge transfer is taken place for better sustainability.