Organizational Structure and Design Implementation
About the Client
Most of the Successful companies evolve their organizational structures based on their strategies. For this, clientengagedWazir in order toshift from a functional, monolithic organizational form to a more loosely coupled multidivisional structure in order to address the challenges of growth and diversification.
Core objective of the study was to devise a corporate strategy for the client covering the following aspects:
Core objectives of the study was to specify strategic requirements that the operating model must support covering the following design principles:
- Six key elementsare Work Specialization, Departmentalization, chain of command, span of control, centralization and decentralization, formalization.
- To overcome the challenges which companies Face today like working environment which is rapidly changing.
- Organisations exist to do the following:
- Bring together resources to achieve desired goals and outcomes.
- Produces goods and services efficiently.
- Facilitate Innovation.
- Use Modern manufacturing and information technologies.
- Formation of Matrix Structure so that conflicts are minimal, and those requiring hierarchical referral are more easily resolved.
- Better balance between time, cost & performance.
- Implementation of strategic business units(SBUs), which is a customer focused organizational structure.
- We delivered the organizational Structure study report covering the stated objectives.
- Targeting the Business Strategy, Wazir helped the Companies to adapt continuously with the pace which is faster/equal to the speed of the changes in the world.
- We submitted a comprehensive study report covering:
- Advantages & disadvantages of six elements keys.
- The assignment of each grouping to a manager with the Authority (delegation) necessary to supervise it.
- Company organograms with Positions and It’s minimum qualification requirement
- Standard job descriptions with Key performance Indicators