Market Entry Strategy
About the Client
Major player in Garment industry was looking for its market entry for maximum attention from customer. for this client engaged Wazir, which then look after various aspects for market entry which comprises 4 main phases such as market assessment, business case development, implementation road map, and go live strategy.
Core objective of the study was to devise a corporate strategy for the client covering the following aspects regarding effective market entry,
- Market Assessment – It is to be done with internal and external resources which provides elements for first go/No go decision point and the base documents for business case development stage.
- Business Case development – This is to be done closely with customer, since assumptions needs to be validated to produce coherent figures in the financial analysis.
- Implementation Roadmap – In this phase, We negotiate the cooperation with potential partners and establish an agreement framework which cover the structure of cooperation as well as roles of parties.
- Go live – After market entry helping client by developing organization structure, developing human resource strategy, assessing employee, recruitment and assessment.
- We delivered the effective market entryreport covering the stated objectives.
- We submitted a market entrystudy report covering:
- Market assessment – Regularatory assessment, Customer assessment, Competitive assessment, distribution/channel assessment, internal company assessment.
- Business case development – Market attractiveness, Ease of entry, Partner selection and analysis, Ability to execute.
- Implementation Roadmap – Strategic plan for entry in market and blue print of business plan at entry level.
- Go live – Employee selection, HR modules, Training etc.