M&A Execution (Both Sell and Buy)
Identification, Negotiations and Finalisation of the Partner for Setting up an Education City in Chandigarh
About the client
One of the largest Textile Spinning group of Asia, in the process of setting up an Education City, shortlisted a foundation among other entities. Further, they wanted a potential partner for the same.
The project objective was to help the client in identifying, evaluating and selecting the right partner. Key aspects involved:
- Criteria for identifying and evaluating potential partners
- Negotiations and finalization of terms of partnership
- Identifying, shortlisting and approaching the most suitable organization for partnership
- Prepared a long list of potential organizations
- Developed detailed profiles and performed a comparative analysis of each selected organization
- Organizations were shortlisted based on evaluation criteria
- Approached and solicited their interest
- Shared details about the client’s proposal
- Addressed follow-up queries
- Facilitated meetings, negotiations and finalization of terms concluding with the signing of the agreement.