Commercials Due Diligence / Investment Feasibility Studies
Beauty and Wellness Market Mapping & Business Operation Review
Market Mapping & Identification of Growth Potential for Hand Woven Products Brand Across Various Indian Cities
About the Client
A leading investment firm which manages approximately $2 billion of funding across five growth sectors was considering making a strategic investment into one of the biggesthand woven apparel and lifestyle brandin the country.
Core objective was market mapping & identification of growth potential for investee brand stores across various Indian cities, answering the following key strategic questions:
- What is the brand equity of the ‘target chain’?
- Is there any growth potential in the handloom market segment or is the market saturated?
- Provided detailed analysis of handloom/ hand woven products market in Metros, Tier 2&3 cities and Micro markets to understand the overall market, competition, consumers and positioning of the ‘target chain’.
- Identified current positioning and equity of the investee brand
- Determined growth potential for the investee brand:
- key markets for next phase of growth
- saturation level in existing markets
- potential for entry into selected new markets
- Evaluated various business operations of the chain across the spectrum of products and services offered.