Supply Chain Optimisation
Developing Supply Chain Strategy for Future Growth and Feasibility Reports for Garment Factories
An Indian business conglomerate ventured into apparel branding and retailing. Client engaged Wazir to develop supply chain strategy to support its target of doubling the top line over next 5 years and also the feasibility reports for garment factories.
Objective of the assignment was to develop a comprehensive supply chain strategy based on international and national best practices. This was done by answering the following key questions:
- What are the supply chain requirements of the client?
- What are the key performance indicators?
- What is the current supply chain performance? Is it in line with set targets?
- What are the strategic options to attain the desired requirements?
What We Delivered
Recommendation for achieving the target which include following components:
- Type of business model: own manufacturing or converters or full package suppliers
- Type of role to be played : controlling or managing or investing in facilities
- Magnitude of domestic supplies and imports
Assisted in developing strategic roadmap for implementation